THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

Sabado, Agosto 13, 2011

this is what Iam

          Me?! As a student, I always do my part. As a dancer, I give all my best. About fashion in music, I choose to listen the sent one because it helps me to fade my srtess. All of it has connected to God’s will because I know, all things happened for a reason. Being faith to God and full trust to myself hepls me to make another chapter to my life.

          As a students of mass communication in Adamson University, I do respect all different opinion that people think about my course.Some said that my course is not to much good like the courses of architecture, engineering, etc. but all I can say is being mass communication student, I learn how to respect the perspective of a person. They also think, it is for exposure, but they did not know, it is to expose  the truth around us.

          Dance for me is been part of my life. Every beat of a step provides me another story. Every time I  form a dance step, it helps me to become a strong people. I really love dancing but I do not exposed it to much. Dancing cause me to discipline myself.

          Symphony, ballad, rock rap I like those kind of music, but the one I love most is the senti music. Every time I listen senti music everything gonna be fine,also says that music helps me to be OK. Some music tell us a lesson and some are help me to realize everything in this world. Music also taught me how to be nice person.

          I believe that everything in this world is God’s planned. All trials, problem, etc. that comes to my life is from him, but I trust him because he gave that for me to be nice person. I know, he never give a trials that we cannot resolve. He gave a strength to endure it. And God alo trust us. Always do good to the people around us because it is God wants us to do.

0 (mga) komento: